Ready to Jumpstart your career?
Are you an LLPC? Are you looking for supervision hours and you are eager to learn and grow as a counseling professional? Whether you have just graduated or need more hours toward your LPC, there is a great supervision experience waiting for you.
Need to obtain your license but are unsure where to start? We still encourage you to apply, we can provide you with assistance in applying for an LLPC license. Working with Dr. Sorenson, you will have the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience and knowledge that will be invaluable to your career as a counselor. While working at Teletherapy Group is not a requirement, there is potential for employment with us for those who are interested.
As an experienced Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) supervisor, Dr. Julie Sorenson is here to assist you with knowledge and experience on your LLPC journey.
What you will recieve in addition to receiving your hours
- A positive professional atmosphere where you can feel safe to share your experiences and ask questions.
- Access to your supervisor for consultation on difficult cases, or general questions.
- Help in crisis situations.
- Assistance with writing progress notes ad creating treatment plans.
- Education on a variety of topics.
- Experience and knowledge from a DFMT/LPC who has years of experience in many realms of the field.
Interested in group supervision?
Group supervision is a great way to earn your hours at a slower pace.
Group supervision benefits and requirements:
- Meet once a month for 4 hours
- Free lunch
- Review case studies
- Learn and share intervention tactics
- Networking with peers
- Guest speakers sharing their experience in the field.